MorganLinton.com was started in October of 2007 as a way to move Morgan’s thoughts from his head, to the web. Since then it has become one of the most-read blogs in the domain name space and more recently a popular resource in the startup and Python (the programming language not the snake) world.
So who is Morgan? Here’s a quick summary in five bullet points:
- Morgan grew up in Berkeley, California
- He holds a Masters Degree in Computer Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University
- After college Morgan was an early employee at Sonos, he is now a proud shareholder
- Morgan has bought, sold, and brokered over $5M in domain names (and wrote a book about it)
- In 2012 Daina (Morgan’s wife) and Morgan co-founded Fashion Metric, a venture-funded startup currently headquartered in Austin, TX
Currently Morgan spends his days, nights and weekends at Fashion Metric, you can read more about the company in Dataconomy, Gigaom, and PSFK. If you want to read more about Morgan and his adventures you can also check-out his articles on Medium.com.