Hello, Happy Friday and welcome to Flippa Friday here on MorganLinton.com! Every week I pick domain names that I think have the potential to be a solid investment. I don’t tend to list more than six names because, well, I’m picky and I think you should be too. Now onto my top picks from this week:
- Cleveland.info – I think city name .INFOs make a lot of sense and definitely have real value. While they will only sell for a fraction of the .COM, .INFO has seen a fair amount of liquidity over the last few years and this one should have some flip potential.
- Dowo.com – pretty solid CVCV that is easy to spell and remember. Currently at $3,750 with six hours to go, under $5k for this would be a steal in my book.
- HealthcarePlans.com – I really like this name even though it is a bit long. The reason I like it is that there is a lot of confusion going on right now about Healthcare and a name like this would be perfect for a comparison site (or to get scooped up by one). Currently just north of $1,000 with over 20 days to go.
- CPC.io – if you’ve been reading Fippa Friday for a while now then you know I’m bullish on .IO when you can buy at a low enough price. This is still a nascent market so don’t think of any investment in .IO as a “sure thing” but like .INFO I think it has some nice growth potential over the next few years.
- SAY.io – another solid .IO name IMO but be careful not to over-spend, there are some great .IO deals out there so don’t feel bad if pricing does get too high, as I said above these are a risk and have no proven market like .COM does.
- 3DPrinter.org – as I’ve said many times, I’m not a huge fan of .ORG but 3D printing is going to be such a massive market I do think this name could be put to very good use over the next 3-5 years, it’s a longer hold but a good name.
Latest posts by Morgan (see all)
- .OOO CEO Predicts over 2M registrations in first year - October 29, 2014
- Is there really a rush for .LUXURY domains? The New York Post seems to think so. - October 28, 2014
- Breaking: Breathe Luxury auctioning off Dubai.net, Holiday.com, Journey.com and more - October 27, 2014