With less than two weeks to go, NamesCon announced that it looks like the conference might actually sell out (Update – the conference is now Sold Out!) I personally think NamesCon is going to be one of the best conferences this industry has ever seen and the timing is great, honestly there’s no better way to start out your year.
However, if you’re still on the fence for one reason or another I wanted to share ten reasons why I think you need to be at NamesCon.
10. It’s the first domain conference of 2014
9. There is a beer pong match for $10,000 taking place during the event
8. Domainers from all over the world will be there
7. Deals, deals, and more deals – conferences are a great place to start, continue, or finalize deals
6. Not that you need an excuse to go to Vegas…but if you do, this is a good one!
5. One of the best keynote speaker lineups I’ve ever seen at any conference, period.
4. Networking – the conference will sell out, there are going to be a lot of Domainers to network with, all in one place
3. It’s Vegas!
2. Love them or hate them you’ll get to debate new gTLDs with the best of them
1. Richard Lau delivers quality – I’ve seen it many times and we’ll all see it at NamesCon!