Last week I asked for feedback on how to improve Domaining newsletters. I got some absolutely awesome feedback that is going to directly influence my newsletter this year. Below were some of the suggestions I thought really made sense:
- Focus on “investment-quality” domains, not junk that you’re trying to get rid of. This means not accepting submissions from people unless they truly are solid names.
- Consistency, needs to be sent on a regular basis
- Contests exclusive to subscribers (I really liked this idea!)
- Freebie for signing-up
- Allow people to record 20-30 second videos explaining why the domain they are selling is valuable
I really like the idea of having contests exclusive to subscribers and have already started reaching out to some awesome companies in the Domaining space to see what kind of deals I can drum-up for my subscribers.
So this leads me to my last question, what is the best day to send the newsletter? I’ve heard that Wednesday can be the best but it really does vary by industry. So I’d love to hear from you, what day would you like to receive my weekly newsletter? Comment and let your voice be heard!
Latest posts by Morgan (see all)
- Above.com Lead Generation Auction Ends Tomorrow - April 15, 2014
- Must-Read Mondays: The Lean Enterprise - April 14, 2014
- App.io – $1M In Funding and 2 Million Demo Sessions Later - April 12, 2014