Hi there 👋 and welcome to my blog.
I started MorganLinton.com when I first started buying and selling domain names back in 2007. Since then it has become one of the most-read blogs in the domain name space and a popular destination in the startup and venture capital world. I’ve been mentioned in broad-based publications like Forbes and NPR, domain industry specific publications like DNJournal and startup-specific sites like VentureBeat.
So who the heck am I? Here’s a quick summary:
- I was born and raised in Berkeley, California
- I have a Masters Degree in Computer Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University
- After college I was an early employee at Sonos (now a proud shareholder)
- I speak English, Spanish, a little Japanese and am currently learning Korean
- In 2012 I co-founded Bold Metrics, a venture-funded startup based in San Francisco, CA
Currently I spend my days, nights and weekends at Bold Metrics – yes, running a startup is an all or nothing thing.
Want to learn more about Bold Metrics and my favorite weekend activity? You can read more about both here. Thanks for reading!
Latest posts by Morgan (see all)
- A few ways to get started writing your own Ethereum Smart Contracts - September 17, 2021
- Pre-bidding has kicked off on the first batch of domains in the RightOfTheDot/NamesCon auction - September 15, 2021
- Moving from WordPress to Ghost, Update #2 - September 13, 2021