As someone who reads Domaining.com every single day, and has so for years (thanks Francois!), I thought it would be fun to put together a quick weekly digests of Domain Investing news. Unlike most things I do, I’ll try to keep it short and sweet, so let’s do it.
What happened this week in the world of Domain Investing?
- Rick Schwartz helped kick off the week pointing out a sharp decline in .BOSTON domain renewals
- DNJournal talked about how Sedo’s new CEO is shaking things up
- Elliot pointed out that NameJet made a typo and for a minute everyone thought Investor.com was for sale
- I learned that domains starting with an “i” are still very much in-demand
- Domain Broker Kate Buckley sold Chocolate.com for seven-figures
- Konstantinos declared that .DEV domains are for idiots
- Raymond made a great point – Nobody cares if you’re a reseller
If you think there’s an important story that I missed, feel free to share in the comment section below. I’d like to give a huge congrats to Kate for brokering Chocolate.com, another great domain name that is now, as Andrew Rosner would say, off the market forever.
As always I’d love to hear from you, feel free to share your two cents on any of the stories I highlighted above or heck, share whatever is on your mind. Comment and let your voice be heard!