Hello, happy Tuesday, and welcome to another week of domain investing news highlights. Every week I go through all the news stories in the domain investing world and pick a handful that caught my eye.
If you ever think there is an important story that I should include in my weekly domain investing news roundup, simply email me before I bring the post live and if I think it makes sense to include, I will. Now onto the news!
- New Escrow.com Report Shows Domain Sales Rebounding – Up 10% in Q1-2019 From 4Q-2018 (read more on DNJournal.com)
- The Domain King 25 Point Step by Step Guide to Domain Investing (Read more on RicksBlog.com)
- Ron Jackson was on the Domain Name Wire Podcast (listed to it now on DomainNameWire.com)
- Rick Schwartz Has Made $30 MILLION via PPC Parking (Read more on DomainInvesting.com)
- Emoji Domains – ROI, Tech Updates & More – with Matan Israeli (Watch now at DomainSherpa.com)
- CENTR: domain growth now slowest EVER (Read more at DomainIncite.com)
- Is .com still the number 1 extension? (Read more on TLDInvestors.com)
Think I missed an important story? Want to comment on any of the stories I shared above? I want to hear from you, comment below and let your voice be heard!