Hello, happy Friday, and welcome to my weekly Domain Investing news roundup. Every week I hand pick a selection of news stories from across the Domain Investing world from blogs to Twitter to Instagram I’m always on the lookout for a good story to share.
This week .ORG has been in the news quite a bit after its controversial sale to a private equity firm continues to move forward. The NamesCon domain auction has also been a hot topic as it moves onto Go Daddy and the bidding begins.
If you’ve been living in a cave all week and feel like you need a nice strong dose of Domain Investing news then make sure to check out the stories that caught my eye this week, enjoy!
- Let’s sue ICANN (read more on OnlineDomain)
- 882.cc closes at $42,500 highest reported 3N.cc sale ever if it’s paid (read more on TheDomains)
- End user domain sales topped by a new TLD (read more on DomainNameWire)
- Blockchainwallet.com expired a year after being purchased (read more on TLDInvestors)
- Class action lawsuit aGAINST ICANN may be only answer to future of domains (read more on NeusNews)
- 60+ Single .WS Emoji Domains Expire This Week (read more on Kickstart Commerce)
- SaveDotOrg to hold public web conference tomorrow with Ethos execs (read more on DomainIncite)
- CTX.com – From Berkens to Telepathy to China to expired at GoDaddy auctions (read more on TLDInvestors)
- Wanda.com Beats Total Price Paid for a Trio of 3-Letter .Coms to Top This Week’s Domain Sales Chart (read more on DNJournal)
- JustBalls.com Comes Up in Elon Musk Trial (read more on DomainInvesting.com)
- Bogus domain names and spoofed emails lead to $1m theft (read more on TheDomains)
- NamesCon domain auction moves to GoDaddy and Proxibid (read more on OnlineDomain)
- ICA to Host Dinner During NamesCon Global (read more on DomainInvesting.com)
- A Pragmatic View on the .org Sale (read more on WhizzbangsBlog)