Josh and I have been Twitter friends for some time now but I finally got the chance to meet him in-person at NamesCon. Well fresh off of NamesCon Josh has a new announcement, and like many others, I’m pretty excited. It’s called DNWE.com and it’s a marketplace for Domainers to sell to other Domainers at wholesale prices.
The first thing that struck me about DNWE.com is the UX – it is super clean, from the site itself to the registration flow it’s clearly thought out and feels sparkly and fresh, like a new car.
As a domain investor buying domains there are four reasons why DNWE.com thinks it will be a go-to for you:
- Only accepting investment-grade domains
- Domain pricing clearly set at wholesale
- Easy to search and filter
- Non-negotiable BIN prices
For domain investors selling domains the main draws to DNWE are:
- Still maintaining retail prices on your domains in public marketplaces
- Only a 9% success fee
- Quick payouts = fast liquidity
While there have been some initial bugs getting things off the ground Josh has been super honest about them and incredibly communicative on Twitter.
This is the right way to do things. Rather than promising people a perfect experience, I think it’s great that Josh is honest, hey – there are always bugs when you’re getting a new site launched, rather than hiding it Josh is taking the high road and I think that’s awesome.
I’m looking forward to listing some of my names on DNWE.com, I think it’s a great idea and with Josh at the helm I also think it’s going to be done right. Huge congrats to Josh – looking forward to being a customer both as a buyer and a seller! 🙌
Latest posts by Morgan (see all)
- A few ways to get started writing your own Ethereum Smart Contracts - September 17, 2021
- Pre-bidding has kicked off on the first batch of domains in the RightOfTheDot/NamesCon auction - September 15, 2021
- Moving from WordPress to Ghost, Update #2 - September 13, 2021