Hello, happy Friday, and welcome to another weekly domain investing news update. Last week I included Tweets for the first time and it turned out to be one of my most-read updates yet, so I’ll take that as a “yes Morgan, we like tweets, keep them coming!”
This week I thought I’d add Instagram into the mix, but to keep things simple I’ll just include one photo, and it wasn’t hard to pick one this week. As you might know, DNAcademy founder Mike Cyger has been running across Washington, it got a little cold on the last leg of his journey, and well, I won’t ruin the surprise…let’s just say Mike had to do a little last-minute shopping:
Okay, now onto the news! Below are the stories (and tweets) from the domain investing world that caught my eye this week, enjoy!
- Josh Reason sells Inovite.com via Afternic, says “Need more .COM inventory” in a Tweet (read the Tweet)
- NameJet sales led by Kura.com at $68,000 (read more on Domain Name Wire)
- Andrew Rosner launched an SEO and Domain Authority newsletter (read the Tweet)
- NamePros takes further steps to protect its moderators (read more on TheDomains)
- Carrot.com takes the top spot in this week’s domain sales chart (read more on DNJournal)
- Rick Schwartz started a contest on Twitter to buy a domain from him (read the Tweet)
- Fashion.com goes up for auction (read more on OnlineDomain)
- Elliot experiments with remove the “Offer” field from his domain sales landing pages (read more on DomainInvesting.com)
Okay, that’s it from me, I hope you all had a great week and have a fantastic weekend. I’m flying to Japan on Sunday morning so expect my blog post timing to change a bit, but don’t worry, I’ll still be posting daily while traveling. TGIF!