Last year I had a blast on the maiden voyage of DNCruise, now with less than two months until DNCruise 2011 I am even more excited than I was last year! Some of the reasons why I really enjoyed the conference last year was – the people, the seminars (with top-notch speakers like David Sams), the adventure (our boat was diverted from Mexico to the Caribbean!). Those are only three reasons why last year was an absolute blast – so now let me tell you my top ten reasons why I can’t wait to get on the boat and begin sipping a margarita with some of my Domaining buddies!
Top Ten Reasons Why I Can’t Wait for DNCruise 2011
- Seeing all my friends and making new friends I’ve never met before
- Learning from the incredible line-up of speakers the Chef has cooked-up for us this year
- Lunch with Frank Schilling on Grand Cayman (strike that off my bucket list!)
- Snorkeling with Frank Schilling on Grand Cayman (add it to my bucket list, then strike it off!)
- Game Night – this was so much fun last year, even though we lost at Taboo…
- Networking with other entrepreneurs, sharing ideas, and creating new partnerships
- Exploring Cozumel for a day, a new destination for me in Mexico
- Staying-up late partying (just remember, I never blog nightlife!)
- Nightly dinners with the group
- Going on a cruise – let’s not forget this whole conference takes place on a cruise ship!