The GeoDomain Expo is coming-up at the end of this month and whether you are a Geo-Domaining guru or just want to get started this is the conference for you! There are a lot of great presenters at the conference including the Castello brothers. If you don’t know who these guys are think of them as the Godfathers (or Godbrothers) of Geo-Domaining!
If you haven’t had the chance to hear the Castello Brothers speak I can promise that you’ll leave inspired. They are both very passionate, driven people, that have worked hard to turn their domain names into full-scale online brands.
Don’t miss this year’s hottest ticket in New Orleans – the 2010 GeoDomain Expo, April 28th thru 30th, at the beautiful New Orleans Roosevelt Waldorf Astoria Hotel. Here are just a few of the reasons why you need to attend the 2010 GeoDomain Expo!
- No other event will bring together the owners of the most successfully developed Internet properties and Geo brands in the world including the Castello Brothers (CCIN), Dan Pulcrano (Boulevards New Media) and Josh Metnick (Founder of Associated Cities / Chicago.com).
- GeoDomains are the “Jewels In The Crown” for domain name investors, developers and media.
- Two full days of non-stop GeoDomain presentations, panels, networking and learning opportunities.
- The world’s largest GeoDomain auction (hosted by Moniker/Snapnames), where you can get into the GeoDomain market or increase your portfolio of GeoDomain assets.
- Great after-conference-hours events for fun and invaluable networking, networking, networking!
About Castello Brothers: Michael and David Castello are the CEO and COO of the Castello Cities Internet Network, Inc (CCIN.com). The Castello Brothers own, manage and develop some of the most recognized geo and generic domain names in the world. Their portfolio includes over a thousand high profile brands such as Daycare.com, Nashville.com, Bullion.com, Acapulco.com, Whisky.com, Cost.com, Rate.com, PalmSprings.com, Sample.com, LagunaBeach.com, WestPalmBeach.com, Kennel.com, LongBeach.com, Driven.com, Bootleg.com, Banana.com, Grape.com, GolfClub.com, Adopt.com, Chili.com, Suntan.com, Seasons.com, Eel.com, KingTut.com, Dust.com and Traveler.com. The Castello Brothers are members of ICANN’s Business Constituency and are speakers at numerous domain industry conferences including T.R.A.F.F.I.C., the GEO Expo, the DOMAINfest Global Conference, Domain Roundtable and Domain Convergence Canada. Awards include the Domain Amabassadors of the Year (DomainFest), GEO Hall of Fame (GEO Expo) and Domainer Hall of Fame (T.R.A.F.F.I.C.).