Hello, happy Wednesday, and welcome to your weekly domain investing news highlights. I’ve been testing different days to run this series and have had a few suggestions that Wednesday might be a good day to do it. If you’d rather see it at the beginning, or end of the week, just let me know.
If you haven’t read one of my news highlights posts before, here’s a quick primer. Every week I go through the domain investing blogosphere and pick articles that I think are relevant and important. While I encourage you to read Domaining.com every day if you really want to stay in the loop, my weekly post can help you get caught up.
With that, let’s get to the good stuff. Here are the stories from around the domain investing world that caught my eye. Enjoy!
- Free.Games Changes Hands for Big Bucks in the Year’s Biggest Non .Com Sale to Date (read more on DNJournal.com)
- .icu gets China nod as it tops 900,000 regs (read more on DomainIncite.com)
- $2.5M bid on Culture.com turned out to be accidental (read more on MorganLinton.com)
- A few details on the $335,000 Free.Games sale (read more on OnlineDomain.com)
- Sedo weekly sales led by RPO.com (read more on TheDomains.com)
- My Experience with Uniregistry’s Domain Liquidity (read more on DomainInvesting.com)
As always, if there are any stories you think I missed that should have been included in this week’s list – feel free to post them in the comment section below. Of course, if you want to comment on any of the stories above, be my guest as well!