If you head to Santa Monica right about now you are bound to bump into a Domainer, or two, or ten. That’s right, Domainers have converged on Santa Monica as DOMAINfest 2012 gets ready to rock tomorrow. So what’s ahead for tomorrow? I thought I’d give you a quick look at what’s ahead.
- A good day starts with a good breakfast! Breakfast will be available in the Wilshire room from 7:30AM – 9:00AM.
- Learn about New TLDs – the first session is all about the new TLDs, this has to be one of the hottest topic of 2012 so I’m sure this workshop will be packed!
- Welcoming Remarks – the new CEO of Oversee, Debra Domeyer will be welcoming the crowd to DOMAINfest for the first time as the new CEO!
- The Internet Vital Signs talk at DOMAINfest is one of my favorites. Bring note paper because you’ll probably learn about some very interesting data that will make you see the Internet world a bit differently!
- Next there is Mobile and Local opportunities for Publisher and Advertisers. Let’s face it, Mobile is changing things and learning how to make money from this trend rather than just hearing about it is what makes this session so important!
- The afternoon ends with a panel discussion on Affiliate Lead Generation Best Practices, need I say more? This is damn cool!
The day ends with five-minute intro pitches from the sponsors followed by Sedo’s Opening Night Party. It’s going to be a blast and as always I’ll be taking all of you along for the ride so if you’re not here, I can at least bring you one step closer! Get ready, it all starts tomorrow morning!