There is a lot going on this week and I’m happy to bring it to all of you in this information-packed video.
First – it’s official – the Domainvestors.tv Domaining SEO contest has officially started. To make sure everyone understand the contest rules – here are they are:
– You can enter one domain name in the contest
– This has to be a domain that does not currently and has never had a website on it
– This contest is all about SEO specifically focused on the Google search engine
– The goal of the competition is to get your domain as the very top (position 1) search result in Google before anyone else
– Once this happens you MUST email me and let me know so I can verify the results
– There will be prizes for the top three so even if someone already gets to the top before you there is still a chance to win an incredible prize
– To enter the contest simply email me – firstname.lastname@example.org with the domain you’ll be using for the competition
– Winners will be announced and prizes awarded October 1st 2009
And the prizes are…
1st Place – Linton Investments custom SEO site. Includes 5-page SEO-optimized site with text and video content, SEO-report, submission to all major search engines, inbound links from five other sites in your category. This package sells for $399!
2nd Place – Domain Flipping eBook ($49.99) and 1-month free advertising on Domainvestors.tv (128×128 ad – $50 value)
3rd Place – $50 GoDaddy Gift Card
That’s over $500 in prizes so submit your domains to email@example.com and get ready to win big!
Also included in the video this week is my Domainvestors.tv SEO Week Day 5 where I discuss the importance of video in SEO. This is an essential lesson for anyone taking-part in the contest.
As always thanks for watching and for anyone that has read this far I’ll give you a little added bonus. If you watch the video all the way through there is a surprise waiting for you at the very end. That’s all I’ll say for now! Enjoy the video and enter the contest now!